Flood Safety Tips for Northeast, PA
It is likely for floods to occur in Northeast, PA. Here is a question for you: If heavy rainfall occurs and you experience a flood, do you know what to do? There are many ways to stay safe in the event of a flood. The CDC provides some tips below to help you be safe.
- Gather emergency supplies, including non-perishable food and water. Store at least one gallon of water per day for each person and each pet. Store at least a 3-day supply.
- Listen to your local radio or television station for updates.
- Have immunization records handy (or know the year of your last tetanus shot).
- Store immunization records in a waterproof container.
- Bring in outdoor items (lawn furniture, grills, trash cans) or tie them down securely.
SERVPRO of East Erie and Warren Counties is a fire and water restoration and cleanup company. We are available 24/7 to assist you when you need it most. We are Here to Help, make sure to call us at (814) 636-6760 or visit our Website!